Guardian is open for indoor and outdoor dining, as well as carry-out and curbside today ONLY, November 17.
AS OF WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, per MDHHS Emergency Order (lasting through December 8, 2020), we will close our indoor dining area. HOWEVER, we will still have outdoor dining and our fire-pit open. We have eight 6000 watt heaters mounted under our 800 sure foot awning. Dogs and humans can continue to dine outdoors socially distanced, but now all tables must be 6 people or less.
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT MORE THAN EVER.
Thanks to our amazing customers locally and afar we made it through the spring quarantine and were able to bring back our entire team and hire new members to fill our summer needs. The current shut-down is a little different than spring in that we are not laying off any of our staff, as it is only supposed to last three weeks. We are absolutely sure that we can continue to wear masks and clean and sanitize all areas of Guardian to keep you, our customers, and our staff safe. Team Guardian has been 100% Covid-free to this point through our diligence at work and outside of work.
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT US?
- Purchase food and drink. We will continue to offer our full menu of food, beer, wine, cider, and NA beverages throughout this shutdown. Orders can be placed in three ways:
- Order online at https://tinyurl.com/yak4wd4a
- Call us at 269-543-2238 and place your order over the phone
- Stop by and place your order in-person (Note: we WILL fill ANY Growler, Howler, and Prowler, as usual. We will sanitize them when you bring them in, so they are safe for our staff to handle.)
- Purchase merchandise online or in-person. In case you have not seen the new merchandise, we have one new sweatshirt, two new t-shirts, new tumblers, and more! (Order here: https://guardianbrewingco.com/shop/)
- Buy a gift card for a future visit. (They make excellent gifts!) Visit here to purchase one online: https://guardian-brewing-company.myshopify.com/products/25-guardian-gift-card
- Go online and tell others what you like about Guardian and encourage them to support us, too! (This can be done casually or in Facebook, Google, Yelp, or Trip Advisor. Anything is helpful.)
OUR DELIVERY SERVICE IS BACK ON WEDNESDAY!
We will also restart our delivery service during the shut-down, so stay tuned for delivery areas. Delivery is FREE to all orders of $10 or more. (Delivery drivers will be masked and can drop food and NA drinks at your location contact-free, unless you order alcohol. Then, we need a signature upon delivery…super easy!)
IT’S TIME TO GET OUR BREW ON.
In the meantime, Holly and I will resume brewing on Friday (my foot surgery healed well…what a long 5 weeks of not brewing!!) and will begin the series with Pegacorn Porter, Vanillacorn Porter, and Coconut Porter, so get ready! Some of your favorite beers will be back soon.
A thousand thanks for your continued support and friendship. We have the best beer community around!
See you soon.
~ Kim, Kate, and Team Guardian