HOURS OF OPERATION
WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK, YEAR-ROUND!
- Mondays: Open 4-9PM — POP-UP KITCHEN 4-8PM (8/8 GRILLED CHEESE NIGHT!) — snacks available — FULL BAR OPEN — Tulip Coast Trivia 6PM!
- Tuesdays: Open 12-8PM — KITCHEN OPEN ALL DAY — snacks available — FULL BAR OPEN — Taco Tuesday all day!
- Wednesdays: Open 4-9PM — POP-UP KITCHEN 4-8PM (8/10 WRAP NIGHT: TURKEY-BACON AND VEGGIE!) — snacks available — FULL BAR OPEN — Mug Club Day Weekly / Monthly Beer School (Fruit Beer)!
- Thursdays: Open 4-9PM — POP-UP KITCHEN 4-8PM (8/11 TURKEY MANHATTANS, CAESAR SALAD, REUBENS AND TOFU REUBENS) — snacks available — FULL BAR OPEN — Thirsty Thursday Margarita Specials ($4)!
- Fridays: Open 12-9PM — KITCHEN OPEN ALL DAY — snacks available — FULL BAR OPEN — food and drink specials
- Saturdays: Open 12-9PM — KITCHEN OPEN ALL DAY — snacks available — FULL BAR OPEN — food and drink specials
- Sunday, AUGUST 14: OPEN 12-4PM — menu and snacks available — FULL BAR OPEN — food and drink specials – CLOSING EARLY BECAUSE SAM’S GETTING MARRIED!
What’s going on at Guardian right now?
- TAPPING SOON:
- AUGUST 7- “Experiment 626” Blue Moon Ice Cream-inspired dessert beer that’s BLUE! with Amaretto, almond, and Marashino cherry flavors
- RECENTLY TAPPED:
- “Werk Boots,” the first Queer Beer Coalition Collab beer celebrating Pride month, created with our wonderful friends at Brewery Vivant, 4.0% ABV English Lemon Shandy designed for summer days on the patio or at the beach
- “Cherry Wraith” Berliner Weisse-style sour with 30 pounds of Balaton cherries, 4.0% ABV
- “Saugatuck Pride” DDH Hazy IPA brewed annually in celebration of Pride month with 100% Saugatuck hops from Two Track Farms, in Hamilton, MI
- “Grand Crew” Catharina Sour with Naranja Agria (Sour Orange), a collaboration with friends at Burzurk Brewing (Grand Haven). This beer collab is a celebration of the Michigan Brewer’s Guild 25th Anniversary in 2022
- “Neature: Tropical” Hard Seltzer, 6.7% ABV
- UPCOMING BARREL RELEASES:
- Red Wine BA “Barn Burner” Barleywine
- Bourbon Barrel Aged “Villainess” Imperial Milk Stout
- Wheat Whiskey Barrel Aged “Kultivator” Dopplebock
Guardian Brewing Company is a 100% LGBTQ-owned, women-owned, & brewer-owned brewery located in Saugatuck, Michigan. Located just two miles from Lake Michigan, we’re lucky to be surrounded by parks and trails.
We believe food and beer should be made with fresh and local ingredients whenever possible, and what we sell and do should be accessible to all. We offer a full food menu, 22 taps of in-house beer, over 14 wines on tap and by the bottle, hard cider, a variety of cocktails, and NA drinks. We are family friendly and allow well-behaved and leashed dogs on our 3,500 square-foot patio.
Guardian is for everyone!
(Guardian Brewing Company is a registered trademark in the United States of America.)
100%🏳️🌈owned brewery, 22 beer taps, wine, cider, & liquor with a 3500 sq ft heated dog friendly patio with fire pit. Vegan, Veg & meat menu options.
Guardian Brewing Company is located at 3657 63rd Street, Saugatuck, MI 49453.
Click HERE for directions!