HOURS OF OPERATION
WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK, YEAR-ROUND!
What’s going on at Guardian right now?
- RECENTLY TAPPED:
- “Wunderschon” Marzen / Oktoberfest-Style Lager – a classic malt-forward lager with toast and caramel notes balanced with a crisp body, 5.6% ABV
- “Tigris” Pickle Beer – a modern and slightly wacky take on a German-style Gose (sour beer with salt) and the flavor of pickles (by adding cucumbers and dill), 5.0% ABV
- “Nokken” Raspberry Gose – a modern take on a traditional German-style Gose with salt and lots of raspberries! 5.0% ABV, sour and fruity
- UPCOMING BARREL RELEASES:
- Red Wine BA “Barn Burner” Barleywine
- Bourbon Barrel Aged “Villainess” Imperial Milk Stout
- Wheat Whiskey Barrel Aged “Kultivator” Dopplebock
Guardian Brewing Company is a 100% LGBTQ-owned, women-owned, & brewer-owned brewery located in Saugatuck, Michigan. Located just two miles from Lake Michigan, we’re lucky to be surrounded by parks and trails.
We believe food and beer should be made with fresh and local ingredients whenever possible, and what we sell and do should be accessible to all. We offer a full food menu, 24 taps of in-house beer, seltzer and cider, wines on tap and by the bottle, a variety of cocktails, and NA drinks (including Nitro Coffee!). We are family friendly and allow well-behaved and leashed dogs on our 3,500 square-foot patio.
Guardian is for everyone!
(Guardian Brewing Company is a registered trademark in the United States of America.)
100%🏳️🌈owned brewery, 24 beer taps, wine, cider, & liquor with a 3500 sq ft heated dog friendly patio with fire pit. Vegan, Veg & meat menu options.
Guardian Brewing Company is located at 3657 63rd Street, Saugatuck, MI 49453.
Click HERE for directions!