HOURS OF OPERATION
WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK, YEAR-ROUND!
OPEN 12-5 PM ON JULY 4
Mondays: 4-9 PM – full service food 4-8PM and drinks 4-9PM, Tulip Coast Trivia 6PM
Tuesdays: 12-8 PM – full service food and drinks and Taco Tuesday all day
Wednesdays: 4-9 PM – full service food 4-8PM and drinks 4-9PM
Thursdays: 4-9 PM – full service food 4-8PM and drinks 4-9PM
Fridays: 12-9 PM – full service food and drinks all day
Saturdays: 12-9 PM – full service food and drinks all day
Sundays: 12-8 PM – full service food and drinks all day, Brunch Special 12-3PM
What’s going on at Guardian right now?
- New “Bowie’s Biscuits” house-baked dog treats made with all fresh ingredients, like spent grain! – flavors vary, just ask your server!
- We just installed a new 5-barrel fermentation tank to be able to finish more barrel-aged beer… and her name is Brandi Carlile!
- We have a great lineup of weekly events and specials detailed below. Choose a special you like and join us!
- TAPPING SOON:
- JUNE 30 – “Saugatuck Pride” DDH Hazy IPA brewed annually in celebration of Pride month with 100% Saugatuck hops from Two Track Farms, in Hamilton, MI
- JULY TBA – “Grand Crew” Catharina Sour with Naranja Agria (Sour Orange), a collaboration with friends at Burzurk Brewing (Grand Haven). This beer collab is a celebration of the Michigan Brewer’s Guild 25th Anniversary in 2022.
- JULY TBA – “Experiment 626” Blue Moon Ice Cream-inspired dessert beer that’s BLUE! with Amaretto, almond, and Marashino cherry flavors
- JULY TBA – Fresh batch of “Truth Seeker” Juicy IPA DDH with Citra and Warrior hops
- JULY TBA – New flavors of “Neature” Hard Seltzer
- JUST TAPPED:
- June 5 – “Sweeney’s Daughter” Bourbon Barrel Aged Vanilla Cream Ale
- June 9 – “Werk Boots,” the first Queer Beer Coalition Collab beer celebrating Pride month, created with our wonderful friends at Brewery Vivant – Werk Boots is an 4.0% ABV English Lemon Shandy designed for summer days on the patio or at the beach
- “Skyfish” Mexican-style lager
- “Sweeney’s Daughter” Maker’s Mark Bourbon barrel-aged Vanilla Cream Ale
- “Vanillacorn” English-style Porter with Mexican Vanilla Beans
- UPCOMING BARREL RELEASES:
- Red Wine BA “Barn Burner” Barleywine
- Bourbon Barrel Aged “Villainess” Imperial Milk Stout
- Wheat Whiskey Barrel Aged “Kultivator” Dopplebock
Guardian Brewing Company is a 100% LGBTQ-owned, women-owned, & brewer-owned brewery located in Saugatuck, Michigan. Located just two miles from Lake Michigan, we’re lucky to be surrounded by parks and trails.
We believe food and beer should be made with fresh and local ingredients whenever possible, and what we sell and do should be accessible to all. We offer a full food menu, 22 taps of in-house beer, over 14 wines on tap and by the bottle, hard cider, a variety of cocktails, and NA drinks. We are family friendly and allow well-behaved and leashed dogs on our 3,500 square-foot patio.
Guardian is for everyone!
(Guardian Brewing Company is a registered trademark in the United States of America.)
100%🏳️🌈owned brewery, 22 beer taps, wine, cider, & liquor with a 3500 sq ft heated dog friendly patio with fire pit. Vegan, Veg & meat menu options.
Guardian Brewing Company is located at 3657 63rd Street, Saugatuck, MI 49453.
Click HERE for directions!