Hours of Operation
SUN – WED: 12:00 – 9:00PM
THU – SAT: 12:00 – 10:00PM
What can you expect from US when you visit us?
- Indoor dining at 50% capacity
- Six feet of separation between parties or groups at different tables or bar tops
- No bar stools at the bar until we are able to serve at 100% capacity
- Lots of new signs informing you of changes to restaurant or bar practices and to explaining the precautions that are being taken to prevent infection
- Post sign(s) at store entrance(s) informing customers not to enter if they are or have recently been sick.
- Post sign(s) instructing customers to wear face coverings until they get to their table.
- Hosts and Servers are required to wear face coverings in the dining and patio areas
- Kitchen staff are required to wear gloves in the when handling food, consistent with guidelines from the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”).
- We will limit shared items for customers (e.g., condiments, menus) and clean high-contact areas after each customer (e.g., tables, chairs, menus, payment tools, condiments).
- We will train employees on:
- Appropriate use of personal protective equipment in conjunction with food safety guidelines.
- Food safety health protocols (e.g., cleaning between customers, especially shared items).
- How to manage symptomatic customers upon entry or in the restaurant.
- Appropriate hand washing techniques (when, how, for how long, how often)
- Notify employees if the employer learns that an individual (including an employee, customer, or supplier) with a confirmed case of COVID-19 has visited the store.
- Close restaurant immediately if an employee shows multiple symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, atypical shortness of breath, atypical cough) and perform a deep clean, consistent with guidance from the FDA and the CDC. Such cleaning may occur overnight.
- To the maximum extent possible, we limit the number of employees in shared spaces, including kitchens, break rooms, and offices, to maintain at least a six-foot distance between employees.
What do we expect from YOU when you visit us?
The following are guidelines for customers visiting taproom and/or patio:
- Upon entering the establishment, customers are asked to read signage at the door which will display updated information of guidelines and regulations set forth by the state and county.
- Guests must wear a mask in any enclosed public space, unless the individual is unable medically to tolerate a face covering. (This means that if you’re sitting on the patio, you do not need a mask unless you are using the restroom, walking through our building to the parking lot, or standing less than six feet from others. (EO 2020-110)
- An individual may be required to temporarily remove a face covering upon entering an enclosed public space for identification purposes.
- Customers can remove masks at their seating area.
- Hand-sanitizer is available at each entry point.
- Tissues and a hands-free receptacle are available both in the taproom and patio when necessary.
- Customers are asked to use the lighting system to request service.
- Customers are asked to wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds after using the restroom.
- Guests are required to sanitize their hands prior to or immediately upon entering the facility.
- Hand-sanitizer dispensers (that use sanitizers of greater than 60% alcohol) are at entrances and locations in the workplace so they can be used for hand hygiene in place of soap and water, as long as hands are not visibly soiled.
- Attempt to keep 6 feet of distance between themselves and guests from other groups.
- Well-behaved and leashed dogs are allowed on our patio. Please walk around the east (right) side of the building to enter the patio. Only Service Animals are allowed in the taproom/restaurant.
- Stay in your seating area. Group seating (10 people or less) has been distanced 6 feet apart; therefore, when a guest leaves their seating area, they must wear a face covering (e.g., walking to use the restroom, entering or leaving the establishment).
- Where appropriate and necessary, markings on floor will assist guests on where to stand when waiting (e.g., waiting for a table, waiting for take-out or beer refills, waiting to use the restroom).
- When at capacity, wait in car for a call when your table is ready.
The following are guidelines for customers receiving curbside or picking-up beer/cider refills from the bar:
- Customers arriving for “To-Go” orders can pull into a designated curbside parking spot and wait for the Guardian servers to bring their orders to their vehicles.
- Customers desiring beer and cider refills from the bar can bring their Howlers/Growlers to the bar and then wait in the designated waiting area in the taproom for the order to be fulfilled (e.g., High—top standing table or on benches on the patio).
To read Guardian’s entire Covid-19 Preparedness Plan, click here.
Thank you for your support during the quarantine. We were able to stay open 7 days a week and still pay our staff and bills. We feel deeply grateful for your support. If you have questions about our policies, please email Kim or Kate or ask a manager on site.
Thank you, in advance for adhering to our policies, respecting our staff and other customers, so everyone can dine safely and stop the spread of Covid-19.
~ Kim and Kate