We make independent craft beer.
We are a small, local brewery that produces full flavor craft beer and is 100% privately owned. We choose the suppliers that provide ingredients that go into our recipes and have the ability to create innovative beers that celebrate our independence. With twenty taps at Guardian, you’re sure to find the beer you seek.
Click here for info about our 2019 Mug Club!
We are passionate about barrel-aged and session beer.
Guardian is a destination craft brewery with several year-round, seasonal, barreled aged beer offerings.
GRAND OPENING TAP LIST FOR JAN. 11, 2019
BEER RECIPE DETAILS
- “Gator Bait” English Golden Ale: 4% ABV, 18 IBU
- “Project Bluestar” Cherry Vanilla Cream Ale (collab with Saugatuck Brewing Company)
- “Chimera” American Pale Ale: 5.4% ABV, 50 IBU, dry hopped with Amarillo
- “Gold Phoenix” India Pale Ale (IPA): 5.1% ABV, 75 IBU, dry hopped with Idaho 7
- “Nessie” Imperial IPA with Juniper Berries: 8% ABV, 100 IBU, dry hopped with Mosaic
- “Pegacorn” Porter: 4.3% ABV, 30 IBU
- “Coffee Pegacorn” Porter: 4.3% ABV, 30 IBU, with cold-brewed “Way Darker” coffee from Simpatico Coffee Roasters (Holland, MI)
- “Nahual” Chocolate Coffee Pale Ale: with TCHO Ghana cocoa nibs and cold-brewed “Way Darker” coffee from Simpatico Coffee Roasters (Holland, MI)
- “Kraken Hunter” Imperial Stout
- “Mountain Howler” Milk Stout
- “Jefferson Bluestar” Foreign Extra Stout with Coconut and Vanilla (collab with MyGrain Brewing Company – Joliet, IL)
- “Tengu” Belgian-Style Wit
- “Matagot” French Saison
- Reposado Tequila “Tengu” Belgian-Style Wit
- Rum Barreled “Mountain Howler” Milk Stout
- Bourbon Barreled “Kraken Hunter” Imperial Stout
There are more beers to be announced as they are brewed!
#craftbeer #beer #sessionbeer #BAbeer #independentbrewery #local #localbrewery #localbeer #brewpub #BAbeer #michigan #saugatuck #lakelife #cicerone #beerpairings #beergeek #workhard #playhard #destination #innovation