HOURS OF OPERATION
WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK, YEAR-ROUND!
Mondays: 3-8 PM – full service food and drinks, Tulip Coast Trivia 6pm
Tuesdays: 12-8 PM – full service food and drinks, Taco Tuesday special all day
Wednesdays: 3-8 PM – full service food and drinks, 3 for $33 Crowler specials
Thursdays: 3-8 PM – full service food and drinks, $4 margs, $8 growlers
Fridays: 12-9 PM – full service food and drinks
Saturdays: 12-9 PM – full service food and drinks
Sundays: 12-8 PM – full service food and drinks, Brunch 12-3 PM
What’s going on at Guardian right now?
- Our current “Cookies for Charity” non-profit recipient is Resilience Michigan (To support, come in a buy 3 cookies for $3). We will donate 100% of proceeds as soon as we raise $200!
- New “Bowie’s Biscuits” house-baked dog treats made with all fresh ingredients – flavors vary, just ask your server!
- JUST TAPPED: “Night Wraith” Berliner Weisse, “Skyfish” Mexican Lager, “Neature: Tropical” Hard Seltzer
- Upcoming barrel releases: Bourbon Villainess Imperial Cookies & Cream Stout and Sweeney’s Daughter Vanilla Cream Ale
- We have a great lineup of weekly events and specials detailed below. Choose a special you like and join us!
Guardian Brewing Company is a 100% LGBTQ-owned, women-owned, & brewer-owned brewery located in Saugatuck, Michigan. Located just two miles from Lake Michigan, we’re lucky to be surrounded by parks and trails.
We believe food and beer should be made with fresh and local ingredients whenever possible, and what we sell and do should be accessible to all. We offer a full food menu, 22 taps of in-house beer, over 14 wines on tap and by the bottle, hard cider, a variety of cocktails, and NA drinks. We are family friendly and allow well-behaved and leashed dogs on our 3500 square-foot patio.
Guardian is for everyone!
(Guardian Brewing Company is a registered trademark in the United States of America.)
100%🏳️🌈owned brewery, 22 beer taps, wine, cider, & liquor with a 3500 sq ft heated dog friendly patio with fire pit. Vegan, Veg & meat menu options.