HOURS OF OPERATION
WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK, YEAR-ROUND!
What’s going on at Guardian right now?
- RECENTLY TAPPED:
- “Beauregarde’s Revenge”Blueberry Basil Saison, made with 200 pounds of local blueberries from Mitchell’s Patch of Blue, 6.9% ABV, available in all draft and to-go sizes
- “Kattenstoet” Belgian IPA, made with Citrusy hops and bubblegum-like yeast, 6.9% ABV, available in all draft and to-go sizes INCLUDING 12 oz cans
- “Bilwis” Helles-style Lager, light and easy mouthfeel, cracker-like malt, and crisp body, 4.3% ABV, available in all draft and to go sizes INCLUDING 12 oz cans
- UPCOMING BARREL RELEASES:
- 2023 Red Wine BA “Barn Burner” Barleywine
- Bourbon Barrel Aged “Villainess” Imperial Milk Stout
- Wheat Whiskey Barrel Aged “Kultivator” Dopplebock
Guardian Brewing Company is a 100% LGBTQ-owned, women-owned, & brewer-owned brewery located in Saugatuck, Michigan. Located just two miles from Lake Michigan, we’re lucky to be surrounded by parks and trails.
We believe food and beer should be made with fresh and local ingredients whenever possible, and what we sell and do should be accessible to all. We offer a full food menu, 24 taps of in-house beer, seltzer and cider, wines on tap, a variety of cocktails, and NA drinks (including Nitro Coffee!). We are family friendly and allow well-behaved and leashed dogs on our 3,500 square-foot patio.
Guardian is for everyone!
(Guardian Brewing Company is a registered trademark in the United States of America.)
100%🏳️🌈owned brewery, 22 beer taps, wine, cider, & liquor with a 3500 sq ft heated patio that’s dog friendly with fire pit. Vegan & meat menu options
Guardian Brewing Company is located at 3657 63rd Street, Saugatuck, MI 49453.
Click HERE for directions!